Sunday, February 20, 2011

Our Story

Those of you who know Jerry and I know the story behind this life we have together. Those of you who don't, well here it is....

We knew each other in our younger years. He was the handsome 17 year old and I was the bashful young girl who thought he hung the moon. We went to church together and we both knew we were destined for each other(his mother always told me I would marry her son one day). But we just couldn't ever seem to find our way to each other. We both went our seperate ways and lost touch with each other over the years. Then, after marriages to other people, divorces, and 2 children later, we found each other again and connected. We dated 2 months(yeah I know, but when you know.... you know!) and married in July 2000. And here we are today, 4 kids later, and 11 years of marriage. Not always happy either. But we all, as married couples, have our ups and downs. But in the end, it makes us stronger.
I plan on growing old with him. Even though he aggravates the heck out of me from time to time, I can't see my life without this man I love. He is my friend, my lover, my children's father, and my future. I waited a very long time to call him my own, and now I refuse to let go of him. So here we are..
I love this man I call my husband. And I look forward to many more years with him by my side.

Well that is a little piece of our story. I could have added more detail, but I'm sure you don't have all night to read this. So that kindof sums it up a little. I look forward to sharing more about our family and our times together in the Wells house. Til next time....


Jeanette

1 comment:

  1. Sweet. I am following you come follow back at funkymomcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete